IOWA TRAPPERS ASSOCIATION
KATIE BLACKMAN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
The deadline for this application is April 1st. Applications received after June 1 will be evaluated for the school year
one year from date of application.
The Iowa Trappers Association Directors will select the recipient for the scholarship at the summer directors
1. The ITA scholarship is open to all students who have graduated high
school this year and are continuing their education.
2. Successful applicant shall be a member of the Iowa Trappers Association or an immediate family
member shall be an ITA member and a resident of Iowa.
3. This scholarship is for $500.00.
Please attach additional sheets of paper for more space if needed.
Campus Address ________________________________________________________
Permanent Address ______________________________________________________
Telephone Number ( ) ______________ Campus ( ) ______________ Permanent
Primary Major ______________________ Secondary Major ____________________
Year (Circle One) Freshman Sophomore Junior Senior Graduate Student
Date of expected graduation ________________________
Undergraduate GPA ______________ Graduate GPA (if applicable) _____________
1. Scholarships received plus additional honors and awards.
2. Past and/or present memberships in organizations that promote natural resource conservation.
3. Offices held and committee work.
4. How would you support trapping for the management of wildlife?
5. Course work (list courses by name and number and indicate grade for courses you have taken:
(include a copy of your transcript).
6. Work experience (employer, dates, type of work, etc.)
7. Give any other information you feel is pertinent to this application.
8. Have you ever been convicted of a wildlife crime? Yes ____ No ____
If so, please explain.
Please return application to:
1723 - 20th St
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Phone: (563) 359-6949